Monitoring And Evaluation Consultant
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Minimum Qualification: Masters
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Ubongo is looking for a qualified M&E consultant who will coordinate with the project management team and manage implementation of M&E development. The consultant can work full-time or part-time (dependent on experience) at our office in Dar es salaam, Tanzania and in the field around Tanzania.
• Lead design and development of two-year monitoring and evaluation plan to assess educational and social impact of Ubongo products. Develop project log frame matrix, including objective hierarchy, indicators and monitoring mechanisms.
• Develop the overall framework for M&E including participatory impact assessments, randomized control trials, process monitoring, operations monitoring and lessons-learned workshops.
• Guide the process for identifying the key performance questions and parameters for monitoring project performance and comparing it to targets. Design the format for such performance reports.
• Develop a plan for project-related capacity-building on M&E and for any computer-based support that may be required.
• Review existing approaches and information management systems and implement changes as needed.
• Develop and submit M&E and impact reports to partners, investors and stakeholders.
• Organise and undertake training with enumerators
– At least 3 years’ experience in the field of M&E required
– Master’s degree preferred
– Experience using statistical software
– Experience with M&E and impact study design
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to provide analytical support
– Strong communication skills required
– Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and cloud based productivity services such as Google Drive.
– Candidate must be highly organized, detailed oriented, with emphasis on accuracy and efficiency.
A client is looking for a qualified M&E consultant who will coordinate with the project management team and manage implementation of M&E development.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY