The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies / positions:
Officer – IT Security
- The Officer IT Security must be an experienced professional with knowledge of all matters concerning Information Technology & Security
- Reporting to Head – IT Department, the incumbent is responsible to manage the Bank’s Information Security resources (people and systems) to obtain optimal return on investments and bring the organization’s information security risks under explicit management control through the Information Security Management System (Information Security framework, policies. standards. procedures. and supporting tools).
- Ensure minimum bank’s exposure to external and internal information security threats and availability of reliable and useful information for decision making.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain a comprehensive Information Security framework, policies and procedures
- Integration of Cyber Security related matters during acquisitions/ procurement.
- Identify gaps between current information security environment, relevant standards / good practices and the bank’s internal capabilities.
- Identify and communicate information security threats.
- Desirable behaviors and changes needed to address these points to the business and IT
- Identify and collect relevant data to enable effective information security related risk identification, analysis and reporting
- Continuously monitor information security risk levels.
- Degree in IT & IT related courses such as Management Information Systems/Computer Science /Information Systems and management / information Technology etc.
- Experience / Expertise in IT related field is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Covering letter clearly indicating the position.
- Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, Form VI and Bachelor/Master Degree Certificates.
The soft copy of application must be sent only to: email@example.com
Deadline: before 31st January 2018
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
CANARA BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (Ground Floor) – Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki,
P. o. Box 491,
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 22 2112530 Fax: + 255 22 2112534