To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Finance Department by coordinate and cooperate within department and between departments to ensuring capital safety and cost control according to company’s policies and procedures.
To assist the Finance Director with any issues related to the Finance Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shops sales recording from the report of every shop manager and preparing the records for all shops in one form.
- Checking the correctness of the shop sales in the Stariboss system and if there is any difference reconcile it.
- Documentation of pay slips and daily shop sales reports
- Auditing shop sales in the Stariboss system.
- Recording dealers sales and prepare a report for every day sales from the dealers in large quantities
- Do the payment in the Stariboss system for dealers then prepare receipt to the customers
- Auditing dealers’ sales in the Stariboss system.
- Transmission fee income report preparation and send it to CEO, Department Director, Technology Director and Company Secretary.
- Weekly stock checking together with commercial and operation department
- Preparing invoices for wholesale phones, Advertisement Income, transmission fee income and Tower Rental.
- Debtors analysis and making follow up on revenue collection from Transmission and Tower rental services
- Monthly physical stock checking at the shops and Warehouse
- Reimbursement-In the accounting book and ERP
- Zanzibar Value Added Tax Return preparation and Payment.
- Preparation of monthly Sales Summary of Dar es Salaam ,Mbeya ,Dodoma ,Singida ,Songea ,Iringa, Morogoro and Zanzibar.
- Recording and Inputting Tent Sales, Road show, Ground Activation in Star I Boss System.
- Posting journals and General ledgers in the system
- Preparation of VAT Return monthly and then do the payment in the TRA System
- Follow up and solving TRA Matters
Any other tasks assigned by the upper management
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Professional qualification such as CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proficient user of finance software will be considered an advantage.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
A degree & CPA holder from a recognized University with not less than 3 years’ experience on related field.
Application deadline: 2018/01/29