KEY RESULT AREAS/MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• In charge of International & Wholesale Carrier department,
• Responsible for generating revenue through main products, Capacity, Voice & Roaming business
• Responsible for all commercial activities at the landing station Zantel Park Data centre
• Develop and manage strategic partnerships and alliances for establishment of global POPs for easy reach and access to global partners in carrier business
• Manage the strategic international capacity investments, planning and inventory management (EASSy, SEACOM & Metro fibres) to enhance the access to/from rest of the world
• Develop, introduce and manage new wholesale capacity & voice products and services to meet the needs of the international carriers, operators and increasing the revenue stream.
• Manage the international capacity expenditures to ensure cost competitiveness
• Coordinate and manage the service provisioning of international links supporting all international services in coordination with relevant departments for timely delivery of services
• Constantly develop own knowledge of the regulatory frameworks regionally and globally to identify new opportunities.
• Manage the capital and operating budget of the department.
• Support the objectives of B2B unit.
• Develop, introduce and manage new wholesale voice products and services to meet the needs and increasing the revenue stream.
• Achieve a competitive international cost base for international voice termination to ensure maximum profit is achieved while maintaining high quality of services and manage the end-to-end buying, selling and routing of voice traffic.
• Closely coordinate with Finance department for settlement issues and follow up with partner carriers to resolve any disputes.
• Manage, motivate, coach and appraise the team and identify training/development needs as appropriate in order to ensure the highest level of performance at all times. Provide professional and technical guidance and assistance to the team.
• Advance Diploma, Business Degree or equivalent. Master Degree would be an advantage.
• Minimum of 15 years in a similar role with leading global telecommunication companies.
• Strong knowledge of global products and services relating to international telecom services.
• In-depth understanding of global cable infrastructure.
• In-depth knowledge of IP/ ISP/ MPLS/ Ethernet and transmission technologies.
• Strong understanding of international markets and regulations as related to wholesale business.
• Must have contractual understanding and negotiation skills for finalizing carrier service agreements.
• Full understanding of international markets as related to wholesale voice business.
• Strong knowledge of voice products and services relating to international traffic and revenue generation.
• Management experience for an international team with sizable teams in current and earlier roles as Head of section / department.
• In-depth understanding of Global Cable Infrastructure
• In-depth knowledge of IP/ ISP/ MPLS/ Ethernet and transmission technologies
• International products and services knowledge in international arena
• Contract drafting
• Thorough understanding of telecom technology
• Understanding of capacity & voice technology
• Communicating effectively
• Strategic thinking
• Relationship building
• Influence & persuasion
• Planning & organising
• Negotiation skills
TO APPLY CLICK HERE