Canara Bank (Tanzania) Limited [CBTL] was registered under Tanzania Company Act. 2002 on 2nd November 2015. The bank has started Banking Operations on 9th May 2016 with opening of Dar es Salaam branch at Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (GF), Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki, Dar es Salaam.
The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies / positions:
Sub-Staff (Messenger / Driver)
• Driving and maintenance of Bank’s Motor vehicles
• Ensure that banks motor vehicles are maintained and are in compliance with all statutory requirements
• Messenger work including handling / delivering files, cheques and instruments etc.
• Dispatch of various documents as may be required
• Any other duties as assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must have complete form IV, Trade Test III in mechanics and have undergone formal driving training from recognized institution
• Must be in possession of valid class C driving license
• Must have driving experience of minimum 2-3 years
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are meeting the above requirements e-mail the following:
1. Covering letter clearly indicating the position.
2. Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, Form VI and Bachelor/Master Degree Certificates.
The soft copy of application must be sent only to: email@example.com
Deadline: Before 31st January 2018
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
CANARA BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (Ground Floor) – Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki,
P. o. Box 491,
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 22 2112530 Fax: + 255 22 2112534