The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies / positions:
Officer – Credit Appraisal
- The Officer – Credit must be an experienced professional with knowledge of all matters concerning Loans & Advances.
- Reporting to Head – Credit Department
- Responsible for processing of credit applications and credit related transactions including disbursements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Appraisal and preparation of credit proposals.
• Analyzing financial statements/feasibility studies/loan requests.
• Monitoring /control/ review of all Credit limits.
• Liaison with Customers, Advocates, Accountants etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Business Administration, Accounting or Finance and or related professional qualifications Master’s degree in Business Administration/finance an additional qualification.
- Candidates with educational qualifications from highly rated schools/universities in Tanzania and abroad will be given preference.
- Graduates/postgraduates of Latest years only to apply
Experience and Competencies Required
- Financial Analysis skills
- Knowledge of the economy and analytical skills
- Strong language skills-both written /spoken English
HOW TO APPLY:
- Covering letter clearly indicating the position.
- Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, Form VI and Bachelor/Master Degree Certificates.
The soft copy of application must be sent only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: before 31st January 2018
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
CANARA BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (Ground Floor) – Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki,
P. o. Box 491,
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 22 2112530 Fax: + 255 22 2112534