The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies / positions:
Officer – Human Resources & Legal Matters
The Officer Human Resources & Legal must be an experienced professional with knowledge of all matters concerning HR & Legal department.
Reporting to Head – Human Resources, the incumbent is responsible for Manpower Planning, Training and Performance Management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Recruitment & Selection – responsible for recruitment meeting the Bank’s skills requirements
• Learning & Development
• develop and implement capacity building initiatives / formulate the annual training plan.
• Performance Management – Managing the Bank’s Performance Management system.
• Liaise with Heads of Department to implement a career and succession planning matrix for every department.
• A bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject.
• MBA in Human Resources / Organizational Development will be an added advantage
Experience and Competencies Required
• Minimum of 2 years in HR preferably in bank
• Responsibilities in Training / Performance Management in a bank.
• Experience / expertise in performance management systems will be a key criteria
• Strong presentation and good communication skills both written & verbal.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Covering letter clearly indicating the position.
• Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, Form VI and Bachelor/Master Degree Certificates.
The soft copy of application must be sent only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: before 31st January 2018
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
CANARA BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (Ground Floor) – Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki,
P. o. Box 491,
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 22 2112530 Fax: + 255 22 2112534