CAREER OPPORTUNITY tzNIC
Tanzania Network Information Centre (tzNIC) is a Company responsible with management and administration of dot tz country code Top Level Domain names (.tz ccTLD). Dot tz is the ISO 3166-1 code representation for Tanzania in cyberspace and is among the Country’s communication resources.
The Company would like to recruit dynamic, experienced and qualified personnel to fill vacant positions of:
MARKETING & PR MANAGER
REPORTING TO: CEO
Scope of Work:
The Marketing & PR Manager is responsible for generating and managing all brand communications and public messaging on behalf of tzNIC. He/ She is the positive voice of the organisation and must constantly represent the centre as a brand ambassador ensuring opportunities for positive brand building are effectively capitalised on and that there is high awareness and positive engagement between the tzNIC and the community enhanced by strategic PR opportunities and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all marketing materials including website updates and social media presence;
- Create and implement an annual strategic marketing plan in line with allocated budget;
- Responsible for developing brand guidelines for tzNIC ensuring they are consistently adhered to in all communications and supports in ghost writing articles on behalf of the organisation;
- The first and last point of contact for approval of marketing materials before publishing /distributing ensuring formatting is in line with brand guidelines;
- Responsible for development and distribution of corporate messaging e.g. PR statements ensuring alignment with legal manager and CEO & company policy;
- Proactively seek opportunities to advance the .tz brand through various channels e.g. publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation, application for awards and other forms of advertising;
- Prepare and manage all marketing materials as needed including procurement and selection of marketing consultants and strategic partners (ensuring buy-in from management team)
- Any other duties prescribed by the CEO in accordance with company policy.
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing I Public Relations (PR) i Business Studies
- Proven track record in managing successful brand and marketing campaigns for reputable organisations.
- Must have at least 3 years’ direct brand, marketing and PR experience with a track record of developing effective marketing strategies.
- Masters Degree is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should electronically (and not otherwise) send their applications with most recent CV and copies of certificates/testimonials not later than 21st February 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Source: Daily News 06 February 2018