SENIOR DATA BASE ADMINISTRATOR II (SENIOR ICT OFFICER II) – 1 POST
Employer: Capital Markets And Securities Authority (CMSA)
Date Published: 2018-02-08
Application Deadline: 2018-02-21
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identifying hardware and software problems facing users of the various departments, and provide appropriate information technology solutions to meet them;
• Ensures at all times the optimum use of computer facilities, and the provision of adequate back up facilities;
• Sets up and Develops the CMSA Information Technology strategy, identify its present, medium, and long term computer requirements, and provide technical guidance on the CMSA computer hardware and software;
• Liases with the Administration and Human Resources department in purchasing appropriate Hardware and Software to meet operational requirements and in designing and implementing relevant training programmes regarding handling of hardware and software systems.
• Investigate, analyze and define new, and enhancements to existing, application systems and suggest/develop appropriate software;
• Designing computer applications on the basis of systems analysis;
• To ensure the website is actively working on daily basis and being updated frequently.
• Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Manager Information Technology.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution, with at least seven years’ working experience in a reputable firm.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale Attractive remuneration package in