Tanzania Network Information Centre (tzNIC) is a Company responsible with management and administration of dot tz country code Top Level Domain names (.tz ccTLD). Dot tz is the ISO 3166-1 code representation for Tanzania in cyberspace and is among the Country’s communication resources.
The Company would like to recruit dynamic, experienced and qualified personnel to fill vacant positions of:
2. LEGAL COUNCIL
REPORTING TO: CEO
- Holder of Bachelors Degree in Law
- Minimum of three (3) years legal work experience in a reputable organisation.
- Masters Degree or being an Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
All the candidates are expected to have the following qualities:
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Proactive and self-starting with ability to work unsupervised or with minimum supervision.
- Achievement and result oriented team player .
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should electronically (and not otherwise) send their applications with most recent CV and copies of certificates/testimonials not later than 21st February 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Source: Daily News 06 February 2018