ESTATE AND BUILDING OFFICER II – 1 POST
Employer: Institute Of Finance Management (IFM)
Date Published: 2018-02-08
Application Deadline: 2018-02-21
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in innovative approaches to conditioning, maintaining and upgrading of the surrounding of the institute.
• Undertakes various types of civil engineering/building works under close supervision.
• Advise on issue related to the maintenance and repair of buildings.
• Prepare sketches and plans needed for making minor alteration to
Buildings and equipments
Design for decorative floriculture plan land scalping and relevant operations.
• Supervise maintenance and cleaning services at the campus and Institute houses.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Holder of first degree in Engineering, Architecture, Building Design, Estate Management or equivalent qualification from recognized higher learning institutions. with at least three years’ work experience in similar position.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale PGSS 5.1