INTERNAL AUDITOR GR. III (SYSTEM AUDITING) – 1 POST
Employer: Institute Of Finance Management (IFM)
Date Published: 2018-02-08
Application Deadline: 2018-02-21
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews ICT, operational and business risks, functions and activities, particularly the Institute’s ICT structure, application and infrastructure security.
• Provides advisory and consulting services to Management on issues related to ICT risk assessment, policies and procedures under the oversight of Director of Internal Audit.
• Test the Institute’s ICT systems to ensure that they are working properly.
• Conducts audit on regular basis of ICT and review of systems, applications and ICT processes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Holder of a first degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information System Auditing, Information Security or equivalent qualifications from accredited higher learning institutions. Successful candidate will be employed as internal auditor. Certificate in Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) will be added advantage with understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale PGSS 5.1