1. CALL FOR APPLICATION
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill positions for
Postgraduate studies (Masters Degree and PhD) scholarships tenable in
New Zealand for the academic year 2018/2019.
• Not had been admitted in any Higher Learning Institutions;
• Be holder of Bachelor degree in the relevant subject and have first
class or upper second;
• Apply to any field mentioned in part 4;
• Have 35 years old or younger at the time of commencing their
• Not previously had a New Zealand Scholarships terminated because
of poor academic performance;
• Have at least one year full-time work experience relevant to his/her
career and/or preferred qualification; and
• Have good health
3. SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL;-
• not be allowed to change and admitted to local Universities.
4. PRIORITIES SECTORS
Priority Sectors for United Republic of Tanzania is Agricultural
Development and Renewable Energy
5. MODE OF APPLICATION
All applicants must attach the following :
1) Two certified copies of O’level, A ‘level and Birth Certificate.
2) Certified photocopies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
3) A Copy of the passport
4) Medical Certificate showing the physical attitude of the applicant and
certifying that he is not suffering from any contagious illnes or carring
5) Two recent passport photographs in color(with the name, surname
and nationality of the candidate written in the reverse(back)
6) Two copies of filled Application form
7) Indicate reliable contact telephone numbers and e – mail.
8) Note that the Scholarship is for Masters and PhD. In addition to above
documents Applicants must provide : Certified true copies of
Diplomas ,degrees Transcript or other relevant continuing education
program award. Synopsis of proposed Masters dissertation and
Synopsis of proposed PhD research.
6. HOW TO APPLY
All Applicant should download the application form HERE
Upon Completion of Application process, applicants should send the