MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN EGYPT FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR
1.0 Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for 7 scholarships (5 for
Undergraduate, 1 for Masters and 1 Doctorate Degrees ) tenable in Egypt at
University of HELWAN for the academic year 2018/2019.
2. QUALIFICATIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATES
• have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary
Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant
• not be admitted in Higher Learning Institutions;
• not be older than 25 years of age by September 2018;
• note that studies will be in English or Arabic depending on the
academic studies in the relevant faculty
• apply to the following field: Tourism & Hoteling, Commerce,
Engineering and Computer and Technology
• Have good health.
3. QUALIFICATIONS FOR POST UNDERGRADUATE
• Applicant for Maters Degrees must accomplish his/her bachelor’s
degree with GPA at least 3.2
• Applicant for Doctorate he/she must finish the Msc Degree ,research
• Applicant for postgraduate students(i.e Masters and Doctorate Degrees)
must apply in the following field: Fine Art and Music
NB: For More information please visit this link: http://www.helwan.edu.eg/InternationalStudents_EN/?page_id=14
4. MODE OF APPLICATION
• All applicants must attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates,
Transcripts, and birth certificates
• Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or e – mail.
All applications should be addressed to:
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
DAR ES SALAAM.