This is to kindly inform institutions offering Health and Allied Sciences programmes and the general public that, permission for March/April Intake, 2018 has been granted for private institutions offering Health and Allied Sciences programmes only.
Thus, all Health and Allied Sciences private institutions with available slots and capacity to offer March/April, 2018 Intake, are now permitted to proceed with admission processes but observing the following conditions:
- The institution should ensure that all reported students for September, 2017 Admission Cycle (students of the 2017/2018 academic year) are enrolled in the NACTE system before submission of the selected applicants for March/April, 2018 Intake. This will determine the remaining slots. Institutions that have not enrolled reported students should not continue with admission for March/April, 2018 Intake.
- The admission of students is open from 20th March, 2018 to 10th April, 2018.
- The selected applicants shall be submitted to NACTE for verification from 11th to 15th April, 2018. The submission process shall be as it was done in September, 2017 Admission Cycle.
- The names of verified selected applicants shall be submitted by NACTE to the respective institutions after verification by 20th April, 2018.
- Training for March/April Intake shall start within the month of April, 2018.
Please be informed also that institutions which were found with weaknesses/deficiencies following the nation-wide academic audit of all technical institutions conducted by the Council are directed not to admit students unless the identified weaknesses/deficiencies are rectified, and approval granted by the Council that indeed the weaknesses/deficiencies have been rectified to acceptable standards.
THE OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
Date: 20th March, 2018