MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND
SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN EGYPT FOR THE
ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
The Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Dares salaam presents its
compliments to the Ministry of Foreign Affair and East Africa cooperation of the
United Republic of Tanzania, and has honor to inform that as Egypt continue its
efforts to build and maintain stronger ties with Tanzania, it is the Embassy pleasure
to announce that for this academic year 2018/2019, the Egyptian Ministry of Higher
Education and Al-Azhar Institution are offering 55 scholarships in the top Egyptian
Universities along with “Al-Azhar University” for bright and highly motivated
Tanzanian students interested in pursuing their university studies in Egypt.
1.0 Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for 55 scholarships for Master’s
and Doctorate Degrees ) tenable in Egypt at University of AL-AZHAR for the
academic year 2018/2019.
• Applicant for Maters Degrees must accomplish his/her bachelor’s degree
• Applicant for Doctorate he/she must finish the Msc Degree ,Research based
• Applicant must be participating for the first time(Have not benefited from the
• Studies will be in Arabic. However for students who wish to study in other
languages and have access to other languages departments, there will be
exemption from the extra fees in Egyptian Pound for some of the programs
• Applicant must have valid passport
• Applicant must submit medical report for ensuring their health status
3. MODE OF APPLICATION
• All applicants must download and fill the Application form
here and attach
certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, birth certificates
and other document as directed to the forms.
• Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or e – mail.
NB: For Detail about courses please visit university website here
All applications should be addressed to:
Deadline to submit Application is 31th May, 2018