The Scholarship includes:-
- One year taught Master degrees.
- Doctoral degree of up to three years duration.
- Applicants must be holders of Bachelor or Master’s degrees
- Applicants for Master’s degree must have a Bachelor degree with a GPA of not less than 3.5
- Applicants for PhD must have a Master’s degree with a GPA of not less than 4.0
Mode of Application
- It is important that applicants should read and understand all instructions when filing the application forms, and all applicants must attach all the required attachments such as certified copies of academic certificates, transcript, birth certificates and submit them online through the above link;
- All applicants must ensure that, their referees submit reference letter on time;
- Applicants who are employees must attach letters from their employers confirming that, if granted scholarships will be allowed to utilize these opportunities;
- In order to be nominated all applicants must submit the filled application forms accompanied with the attached certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcript, birth certificates to the address below before 19th December, 2018
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
College of Business and Law,
University of Dodoma,
P.O. Box 10,