- Critical thinking in writing and textual Features (writing at university)
- Developing various parts of scientific texts (textual moves)
- Using evidence to develop a thesis (developing argument)
- Critiquing literature and finding writer’s voice in writing
- Developing outlines, linking and chaining ideas at clause and discourse levels
- Planning and organising writing
- Linking and chaining ideas at clause and discourse levels
- Employing different kinds of reasoning in an academic text
This course is customized for Masters and PhD students and other interested parties.
This course will take three days lasting for 3 hours per day, which would allow time for participants to continue with their routine activities. The courses commences from the 29th to 31st of January 2019 from 9: to 12: 30.
The charge per person will be 110,000 per person for the entire duration and will cover for course registration, tuition, overheads (venue and technical assistance), handouts, breakfast, and refreshments
Registration (has begun)