This is to inform loans applicants with ‘Incomplete Applications’
in the academic year 2019/2020
to visit their online accounts in http://olas.heslb.go.tz
and complete applications by uploading missing attachments or filling required information.
This notice is applicable to applicants with ‘Incomplete Status’ only who are now required to upload ‘Signatures and Declarations’ pages (2&5).
To upload or fill missing information, kindly follow the following steps:
- Visit HESLB website www.heslb.go.tz and
- Click a link http://olas.heslb.go.tz then
- Login using username and password used during loan application, then
- Click to view incomplete application
- A system will display completed steps (with green ticks) and incomplete steps (with red mark X or with yellow tick).
- Applicants will be allowed to add information as required and confirm each step.
- For applicants who did not upload declaration and signature pages (page 2 and 5) will be required to upload the two pages to continue to next steps.
- After confirming all steps, applicants will be required to download and print the final signed application form with all attachments.
- Applicants are reminded to ensure all uploaded attachments have been certified by proper and relevant authorities. ??
The window will be open for six days from Thursday, 10th October 2019 to Tuesday 15th October 2019.
For inquiries, contact us through:
HIGHER EDUCATION STUDENTS’ LOANS BOARD
Thursday, October 10th, 2019