History for secondary schools form 2 satisfies the requirements of the 2005 syllabus. Its writers are seasoned with enormous experience in teaching and examining history. The book uses simple language to ease understandings of concepts and has an attractive and has an attractive layout that is reader friendly.
This course book is has the following unique features which make it the book of choice for learning history.
- Illustrations and Photographs throughout the book to depict authentic situations
- Maps which provides different historical information
- Various activities and revision questions to demonstrate the concepts learnt
- Chapter summaries and revision exercise included to ease revision and help students to review the concept learnt.
- Model Examination papers to help students prepare for their national form Two Examination
- A Glossary for quick reference of meaning of difficult terms during study.
There are no reviews yet.