Physics for Tanzania secondary schools (form1) satisfies all the requirements of the secondary schools physics syllabus for Tanzania. It is written by a team of authors with vast experience in teaching and examining physics.
- Chapter objectives and key terms to guide the learner through each topic
- Practical activities to lead the learners through the practical concepts in the physics course
- Self-evaluation and review exercises to assess the learners’ understandings of the concepts covered in each sub topic and topic
- Model examination to familiarize the learners with the format of the form 2 National examinations
- Full colour illustrations to reinforce the learner’s understandings of concepts.
- Worked out examples to guide the learners step by step through physics
This book is written in simple language to facilitate understandings of concepts. It has an attractive design that makes it easy to use.
There are no reviews yet.